Wales Homeless Football Network
As a Founder member and partner of the Homeless World Cup Community, SFW are building a network of Welsh groups and organisations who already use football as a tool to engage with their target audience or would like to adopt it as a method of communicating with homeless or socially excluded people.
The Wales Homeless Football Network (WHFN) aims to raise awareness of homeless football, homelessness and social exclusion in Wales by increasing communication and information sharing between agencies. The WHFN will promote good practice in the sector, providing a forum for discussions and increasing related opportunities for both staff and players.
How to join
Download the registration form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address on the form.
Read more about all our current members by clicking on the 'View larger map' link underneath.
View Street Football Wales Network in a larger map
Joining the network
It's not just free to join! Registered groups gain much from the Network, including:
- Easy access to other groups/teams to play friendly matches or host small local tournaments.
- A vital and exciting role to play in the delivery of Street Football Wales' development plan for National competitions.
- Benefitting from our 9 year history of gaining knowledge and experience championing Homeless Football in Wales.
- A wide range of key partners developed over the years.
- Directly assisting the organisation responsible for the Welsh Dragons International team.
- Sharing best practice, ideas, policies & procedures.
- Priority registration for Street Football Wales competition.
- Helping with the introduction of a National Homeless Cup for Wales.
- Linking to other Street Football groups worldwide.
- Increased opportunities for players to attend trials for the Welsh Dragons International team/s.
- Access to case studies, research and funding opportunities.